Selling a Home
Selling your home shouldn't be a stressful ordeal. Making the smart move of choosing a REALTOR® is your first priority to ensuring that your investment in your home pays off. We have a team in place to assure your home gets the maximum exposure needed. We work with a large pool of buyers, that gives us an insight on what buyers are looking for.
As Your Agent, We Will:
- Provide a comparative market analysis of your home that will compare your home's value to that of recent sales in your area.
- Compile a comprehensive plan detailing all the efforts we will employ to sell your home, including internet and social media.
- Present your home to as many qualified buyers as possible getting your home maximum exposure.
- Help you stage your home and generate curb appeal to ensure you get the highest price.
- Assist with obtaining offers and help you in negotiating the best deal as smoothly as possible.
- Help you find your next home if needed, and answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
Getting the Highest Price for Your Home:
Curb appeal is key and could make a difference whether people stop and take a flyer, or drive right by. Staging your home is important. Many buyers will stay in your home longer if it's staged appropriately. We have compiled some ideas to present your home in the most effective manner.
- Have An Exit Plan
- Are their any liens on the property
- Have a list of questions ready for your realtor
- Have any documents ready if possible, survey, titlle report, Certificate Of Occupancy ect.